Our policy lasts 15 days from when you placed your order. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Your return must be mailed out within 10 days of receiving your package.
All items must be in new, unused, and unworn condition. Please try on all clothing with care, any items with cosmetic stains or odors will not be eligible for a return.
For hygiene purposes, we do not accept returns under any circumstances for bodysuits. These items are final sale.
As of now, all shipping fees that occur during a return are the responsibility of the customer and original shipping fees are non-refundable.
Jewelry, accessories, sale, and original pieces are final sale.
Items that are not eligible for a return will be sent back at sender's expense.
Please email us at email@example.com to start the return process. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer is responsible for all shipping fees.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.